If you would like medication which is not on your repeat prescription e.g hayfever tablets, creams etc then you can :
- Come into the practice and request the medication.
- The receptionists will write this down in the request book.
- The GP's will look at the request and if they want to see you they will ask reception staff to call you, please make sure you give us your correct telephone number.
- If the request is for past medication then GP's may issue a script and you will be able to collect this 48hrs (2 working days) after your request.
- Sometimes there can be delays in issuing the medication but please be patient as its for your own safety as GP's need to look at your records before they can issue.